Tuesday

Hi Life, long time no see!

Wow, I haven't been posting anything in quite a while! Sorry for being m.i.a. in such a long time, but I've been studying like crazy for my entrance exam for Bunka Fashion College, which was last Saturday and is f-i-n-a-l-l-y over now. Just that I now have to wait for the results, which is actually worse than waiting for the examination day.

But I guess I will slowly bur surely come back to life from now on, and also back to this blog! But as I just told you, I've been studying like a maniac, no hanging, no parties, no shopping: only study. Oh that was hell!!! With other words: just nothing worth showing here happened.

So I will jst show you these pictures from a while back ago. The very talented friend (visit her website!) who took these is going to have a photo exhibition at Daikanyama M this Friday. If you happen to be in Tokyo, meet us there!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


K.

No comments:

Post a Comment