Friday

omg!! our poor little blog!!

No, I'm not dead. I just don't have internet in my room and it seems I can't use blogspot on my iPhone. Well I'm sure there is a way, but I haven't found it out yet. So if anybody knows how to use blogsport from an iPhone..I wanna know it!!!!!!
Okay well. I arrived in Tokyo safely about 3 weeks ago. School started and everything's going well so far. except from me not having a job yet...or well..no work permit.
But what might be more interesting for you guys might be the fact that there's Tokyo Fashion Week going on right now. Yesterday I went to Roppongi to see some shows and showrooms.
Eventhough I couldn't take many pictures I hope you'll like some small impressions of it.
Two brands I saw, which I can just highly recommend are FUMIO and COVER. Check them out if you want to, but I will post about them soon anyway!
As soon as I found the most convenient method to get my PC connected to the internet I gonna bother you with a lot of pictures, promised!
Photobucket
Tokyo Midtown, Roppongi
Photobucket
Photobucket
Showrooms
Photobucket
I got lost on my bike and ended up in Asakusa..
Photobucket
(Kimono- Vintage)whahahaha no humor at all..
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment