Tuesday

hands free

Photobucket


It's golden week in Japan! One week of national holidays and the sun decided to be good to us, so every day really feels like on holidays! I don't feel like drying my hair in the morning, don't feel like using make up and I even started to wear bikini tops as underwear, always ready to jump into a pool haha

And for this mood I found the perfect shirt at American Apparel last weekend. The fit is just all I ever wanted from a shirt. Relaxed, easy and chic. Perfect for the summer!
I also bought new sunglasses: I love the colors and the tone of the lenses sooo much.

As I said in my last post, I changed my hairstyle: Even though I kind of liked the "no-hairstyle"-style, I really missed my bangs a lot. But I'm especially happy about the color because it's finally back at my natural hair color, which, as one very clever and pretty friend of mine said a while back ago, not matter what you do with your look, will always fit you the best. I think she's right!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


And this one is just for Marlene! Happy Birthday (again) my love!

Sunglasses - no brand, T - American Apparel


I kinda don't want to miss out on posting my favorite songs of the day when I'm blogging. Anyone cares about this?
Well here we have Sonny J - Handsfree!





K.

1 comment:

  1. merci mon amour!! <3
    voll gut die frisur, gefällt mir sehr sehr sehr!
    und die sunglasses sind auch geilerei!

    ReplyDelete