Sunday

Summer Summer Summer Summer

Hey! I know it's been a while that I updated, but lately I'm just crazy busy with school and people who come to visit me here in Tokyo.
Speaking of, my friend Tommy (Check his Blog!)is here right now since already two weeks and he's going to stay another two. We're having a awesome time that we really needed, as we haven't seen each other since almost 9 months (!!!). It's sooo good to have him here!
So just to show you what we've done so far in the last two weeks, let me show you a few random pictures of our adventures in and around the city! All these pictures are stolen from his Facebook, as stupid me never carries a Camera! Here we go:

Photobucket

shame on us..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tommy got this cool hip application on his iPhone so we can look cool and hip even while doing laundry.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course I had to take him to BOY ! He loved it! I bet he's going to show you more photos of that, so stay tuned!

Photobucket

Photobucket

While Shopping for our Hanabi!

Photobucket

Do I need these?!?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Because everybody is too busy to go to the real big fireworks, which happen all summer long, we had to do our own little one. Was best! But actually around this time everyone was already soooo sleepy haha

Photobucket

And then we went to Enoshima beach for a little festival!

Photobucket

haha...

Photobucket

AND we got drunk..

Photobucket

and even drunker with Junko...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I found the men of my dreams!

Photobucket

Last shot of that day. The ocean was so beautiful at night!

Yeah we're having a lot of fun together and I wish he'd stay a little longer.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment